[TechAssist] [Fwd: Zenith 46" PVR4663 dead,before it had "arcs" in pix]

  • From: Phil Bader <philbad@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:22:52 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Zenith 46" PVR4663 dead,before it had "arcs" in pix
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:21:36 -0500
From: Phil Bader <philbad@xxxxxxxxxx>
863-299-8821

Not familiar with this 6 yr old model Zenith.A search of my email
database showed nothing. Customer said he saw "lines" in the picture
like" electrical interference", or arcs,then dead.Would like any repair
history, board compliment,etc...Anything on this model before I consider
a call to the home. Thanks in advance-Phil
SUBJECT field to the address above.