[TechAssist] Re: Fw: Toshiba TP43H95, TAC 9860, short vertical def. and distorted

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 10:09:25 -0400

OK. I understand what happens with plugs disconnected.
With everything in place, tell me what diagnostic LEDs inside the set's
chassis board are lit, or dark. One LED blinks I understand.The front one?
 Each PS source has a LED to basically tell which circuit  is loading
whick power supply source. Maybe some sources to your STKs were affected .
Phil

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx