[TechAssist] Re: Fw: Toshiba TP43H95, TAC 9860, short vertical def. and distorted

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 09:12:16 -0400

These chassis are equipped with a number of diagnostic LED lights. Look
and see which are out (under normal use with all plugs in place).Do I
unserstand it is shut-down?
Phil

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx