[TechAssist] Re: Fw: Re: Proscan Model PTK188AC chassis CTC188A

  • From: "Larry E" <videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 17:02:30 -0400

Larry, I could only find one other tip besides CR4109, (which you have
already changed) , my cr4109 tip also says to check solder on collector of
Q4101.
which is off pin 17 (primary side) of T4101,
The other tip I found is; Dead set, set pulses then shuts down- fix was "SRS
right channel speaker has 18volts dc on speaker out, U1308 is shorted"
Do you have the schematics for the set??? 15 volt line goes all over the
place
in that set, it  will be nearly impossible to fix without the schematic,
good luck,
Larry E

Larry Eastman
American TV & Electronics