[TechAssist] Re: Fw: Panasonic PV-DM2799 FIXED-VERY WIERD CASE!

  • From: Kevin <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 17:07:27 -0700

Only thing I can think of is the flyback was soldered in manually and
the solder was inserted into the hole too quickly and it didn't have
time to melt on the surface so it went right through onto the flyback
side.  I did that once with a tuner.

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV & Video Repair
Penticton BC Canada