[TechAssist] Re: Fw: JVC TV # AV-32950/ No video, audio OSD ok (fix)

  • From: <jose.aviles7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 21:09:17 -0700

Hello Techs

I finally got the fix for this set.

Solution= Resolder the T and U connector from main board to CRT ckt. Also
resolder CN001,CN002 on main board and PIP modules. Just to be safe i also
resolder C,F, CW connectors and IC601. Now the PIP is working and the A/V
jacks are functioning. Set have been on for the past 3 hours and still have
not act up. i`ll keep it on the testing bench a couple of days more just to
make sure she won`t act up again and return it to customer.

Thanks

Jose
Aviles Computer & TV Repairs
508 Bingaman St