[TechAssist] Fw: 7p6033w phillips ptv 775 projectiuon tv hot repeat failure didnt quite fix

  • From: "pete" <tvtech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 21:23:50 -0500

I have been fighting with this unit for over 2 months. Problem is very
intermittently. I blows q802. I finally saw what was going on when It starts to
arch. If  you have the unit running for a while, It archs but on all 3 crts.
for around 1 or 2 seconds and all is well again for God knows how long.  I
replaced the blue crt same problem also replaced c811. Is there a phillips
expert technician  that I can get some advice . I also rtvd all 3 picture
tubes. left it off for 24 hours to seal the high voltage good. I let it play
for 1 whole day everything was fine. I delivered the tv again cust called me
back after 3 hours of playing set wont turn on I went back and q 802 shorted
again. Can anyone please help me on this?
Pete
Perdomo Tv Inc Since 1972
Miami.Fl