[TechAssist] Re: Funai Model-FIGTRE1

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 18:28:05 -0500

What is the model year and screen size? Maybe that is not a domestic model
and is not compatible with our broadcast standards. I dont recognize the
model number. Thought I had all of their manuals since 1994 and some from
before that. Just had a 2002 model with an audio problem that we had to give
back for exchange because Funai could not supply the adjustment remote.
probably was not an adjustment problem but Funai said to try that first.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave
Greenville SC 29609