[TechAssist] Re: Force 32 problems

  • From: Edward Gaidies <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2005 21:04:58 -0500

Are we discussing downloading files from the Phillips Website or trying to
retrieve them from the "Members" area.

    You have done a good job (John) of setting a Folder aside for these
files.  Bob Waterman has some additional ones...if we leave them there for 6
months..for people that may have had "corrupt" downloads due to ISP
errors..etc..should be all we can expect.

As I mentioned...there was only 2 files that I found corrupted..and I used
both Mac OSX and Windows XP...and both displayed the same problem.

I guess we all know that these files can be converted back to a . PDF file
with the proper program..to convert it back to Adobe. (With the proper
conversion program).

Now....here again is a discussion that could take place on the Chat portion
of TechAssist, and I would really implore all Members to go there.

We all know...there are some..that are not really interested in Force
32...leaving this list for what it was designed for.

Sooooo...let's see if we can revert some traffic.....Don't hit your
REPLY...let's see if we all know how to get off the Interstate...and take it
to a less traveled Hi-Way.

-Ed-

--
Tel-Tek Electronics