[TechAssist] Fixed: Magnovox 27V502 TS2753C202 Shutdown

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Jun 2003 21:27:04 +0000

This one ended up being easier is a convoluted sort of way Found a Shorted
yoke winding... Checked all other sugestions from others and it still shut
down, R538 did have a bad connection, horz drive Xfomer had bad connections
etc. .. so something in the back of my mind said to pull the Horz yoke plug
and it stayed on... so when to my junk pile and found another yoke and that
worked so pulled it and found a coulpe of shorted windings.

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

From: "agower" <agower@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Magnovox 27V502 TS2753C202 Shutdown
Date: Sat, 7 Jun 2003 10:19:05 -0700

Peter , If you had a complete signature on how to contact you , I will fax
power supply schematic to you
Problem , Dead or intermittent leaky Z501
hope that this helps.
Adolph B. Gower
Cordova TV & Electronics
10275 Old Placerville Rd. # 5