[TechAssist] FW: Mitsubishi CK35MX2, Pip question, "skip" on channel 7

  • From: "art bevilacqua" <abevilac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 22:01:39 -0400

This set had the normal PIP cap problems (no sync, etc) and we bypassed
it with a 47ufd and .01 cap.

The picture is now great, except that channel 7 exhibits what looks like
"skip" from the old antenna days - hash lines and a faint "second
picture" shifting across the screen, etc.

The set next to it is fine on 7, so the shop's antenna/cable system is
ruled out. Do you think this is an unrelated problem, or am I using the
wrong PIP bypass for this set.

Thanks, art

Art Bevilacqua
Essex Radio and TV
40 Main Street
Essex, MA 01929
abevilac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

---
You are currently subscribed to nesdanet as: abevilac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

NESDAnet is a service of NESDA, 3608 Pershing Ave., Fort Worth, TX
76107.  You have elected to receive recurring e-mail from this list by
becoming a subscriber and providing a valid e-mail address.  To
unsubscribe, change your options via the web at http://www.nesdamail.com
or contact the NESDA office at 817/921-9061 ext. 15.  By using this
list, you agree to follow the list "Rules of the Road" , posted at this
link:  http://www.nesda.com/NESDAnet_rules_01-02.htm