[TechAssist] JVC TV model AV27CM3- top half of screen stretched with foldover

  • From: Gary McCartney <number63@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2002 21:05:14 -0400

This is a 27" JVC tV  model AV27CM3. No Sams listed but there is one for
model AV27CM4, # 3379.

The vertical linearity is off all the way from the bottom but once it
hits the center of the screen, it starts stretching so bad that there is
about 3" of foldover.

Working without a schematic. I have replaced:

IC421, LA7838
IC422, 12V regulator
ZD425, 75V 1W
C425
C426
C430
C421
C536
C530

I removed D421 and checked it but I don't know what it is. marking on it
is 3N. It looks like a glass 1W zener but symbol on board shows it as a
regular diode. Checks ok anyways.

Does anyone have a schematic of the vertical circuit plus hopefully
waveforms?

Thanks for any help.
--

Gary McCartney