[TechAssist] Re: FIXED Magnavox 60P8241 PTV910 Intermittent Blinking. Like pic is breathing in and out.

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 13:12:30 -0500

Musta got my numbers mixed, we had one just last week that we used a=20
CNW136 and fixed it, maybe it was a different chassis. Glad you got it=20
fixed anyway.

The Old Master Technician
********************************
Since 1972                     *
Jim Myers                      *
Telrad Electronics             *
Fort Wayne Indiana             *
********************************

GERALD GANN wrote:
>        Thank Damon and Jim and any others that replied.=20
>   Replacing all three Optoisolator completed the repair. Part # 9338 94=
1 50682 (CQY80N)
>        By the way Jim that CNW136 is an 8 pin IC. I can=92t see how it =
would sub for the CQY80N is a 6 pin IC
>   Jerry
>   Alpha 21 Electronics
>   1840 State St.
>   Granite City, IL 62040
>   618-452-8620
>   alpha21century1234@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>=20
> GERALD GANN <alpha21century1234@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  PTV910 I usually=
 put that in the subject line. Getting old I guess.=20
> Jerry
> Alpha 21 Electronics
> 1840 State St.
> Granite City, IL 62040
> 618-452-8620
> alpha21century1234@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>=20
> Damon wrote: Is it possible you could ALSO INCLUDE the chassis number? =
Some Techs use

nes. Remove: http://www.tech-assist.org/remove.htm