[TechAssist] Re: FIXED Magnavox 60P8241 PTV910 Intermittent Blinking. Like pic is breathing in and out.

  • From: GERALD GANN <alpha21century1234@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 09:52:48 -0800 (PST)

       Thank Damon and Jim and any others that replied.
  Replacing all three Optoisolator completed the repair. Part # 9338 941 50682
(CQY80N)
       By the way Jim that CNW136 is an 8 pin IC. I can?t see how it would sub
for the CQY80N is a 6 pin IC
  Jerry
  Alpha 21 Electronics
  1840 State St.
  Granite City, IL 62040
  618-452-8620
  alpha21century1234@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

GERALD GANN <alpha21century1234@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  PTV910 I usually put
that in the subject line. Getting old I guess.
Jerry
Alpha 21 Electronics
1840 State St.
Granite City, IL 62040
618-452-8620
alpha21century1234@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Damon wrote: Is it possible you could ALSO INCLUDE the chassis number? Some
Techs use
that number, like me.
But I'll guess that your Optoisolator is bad, which one you say? Try the BIG
ONE. I just replaced one and it's back in working condition.....which
chassis you say??? Well, it was a PTV 843.

Damon B
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN