[TechAssist] Re: FIX for Zenith model Y1322S Vertical is stretched.

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2003 10:26:17 -0600

Hi Clancy,..ole boy !
I knew there were still some "Ole fixer-uppers" on this list,..somewhere !
That set is only a 96 model,....The fix might come in handy, in another 15
years from now. Save all your newest junkers, and remove all the 2.2 @ 50
electrolytics,.....just in case the parts are NLA by then. Just some
"Survival advice". Might want to pass this good info on to the good people
at the NesdaNet ! We want them to still be around in the year 2018,..also !
;-)

LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics              I've heard it said:
93 North Main                             "that a fool never learns"
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087     It kinda reminds me of me.
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx