[TechAssist] Re: FIX! Sony KV36XBR400 diagonal lines of dotsin picture, FIX!

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 14:54:44 -0500

Bob, that was not really a problem since my road tech, Damon, had pulled
the chassis. I keep a CRT/yoke to use as a jig so we don't have to pull
the whole set. Shipping also not a problem since I would have had to
ship a dud if the board were still a stock item. Repairs don't always
work out like they should for us either though. Hey, did you notice
these really great thunder storms coming through? Gonna get busy soon!
Since 1972
Jim Myers
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne, Indiana