[TechAssist] Re: Emerson Tv TC2033 (maybe also TC1933) resistor values please

  • From: Gary McCartney <number63@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 May 2002 01:20:45 -0400

Ed, I found a schematic for my model, TC2033. Actually it was in my RCC
manuals under Citizen model JCTV3049X. I also had a note written there
that it is a Samsung chassis.

Anyhow, I'll send you a schematic of the HV section next email. I'm
wondering if you could identify the C435 and R412 you mentioned. I
looked onm my diagram but didn't notice them, however, in the hor. yoke
path, there is a C406 1Uf 160V and a R409 1k. Do you think these
represent the similar parts you mentioned to me? If so, I can try to
change R409 down to 680 ohm.

Gary