[TechAssist] Emerson TC2555D

  • From: "Shaun" <ssroark@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 19:57:50 -0600

This set came in with horz output shorted along with the regulator and
resistor 521 (4.7 ohm 3  watt ) open. Also the 47 ohm off pin 2 of the
regulator was open. After replacing all the bad parts the set runs but the
B+ from pin 4 of the regulator is 111 volts dc and the picture is pulled in
just a little on the sides. When I adjust the B+ pot nothing changes, but it
is good and so is the resistor in line with it and pin 5 of the regulator.
My schematic says that pin 5 of the regulator should have 7 volts dc on it
but there is only 0.07 volts there and it doesn't change when adjusting the
B+ pot. Any ideas?

Shaun
Advanced Electronics
Fort Morgan, CO 80701