[TechAssist] Re: Durabrand DBTV2702 Chassis M3L523S

  • From: Alvin Rose <ajroseca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 19:06:00 -0230

Hello Phil
I think the Durabrand DBTV2702 set is a canadian model
sold by Jutan International in Ontario..It is very difficult to
find technical information on these units and not easy to contact
the manufacturer..It would be easy with a proper schematic
but the one I have is just a block diagram type schematic.
I think there are Canadian techs who may be familiar with these
units as there are many in operation.
Alvin Rose