[TechAssist] Durabrand DBTV2702 Chassis M3L523S

  • From: Alvin Rose <ajroseca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2005 09:42:01 -0230

we have a Durabrand model DBTV2702  (Wal-Mart)
color tv which is shorting the zener diode D607 in the regulator
circuit  Can anyone give me the zener voltage rating of this diode
and any info as to the problem..I have a block type schematic but
no diodes are shown..I think this chassis is made by Citizen for walmart
any help would be appreciated. Has anyone had any success with acquiring
technical information from Citizen or Jutan international....
Alvin Rose
Radio & Tv Centre
Marystown, NL.