[TechAssist] Re: Credit card warning!

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 19:33:41 +0000

On some agements I've seen you can be charged back upto 2 years later, or
even if the card company doesn't get paid then they may not pay you.. good
for the consumer but not for you. Read all the fine print before you signup,
then the fees, fees and more fees.... silent partner?....

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

From: Al L <alleathe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TechAssist] Re: Credit card warning!
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 13:55:24 -0500

On all check sales,and questionable cc sales,I photocopy the driver license
of the person picking up the set,if in doubt get a second ID and copy
that.Maybe that guy that claimed the card was stolen,was lying!The customers
are really impressed when I copy the license.No license,no transaction!

Al Leatherman
224 RT. 46
Mine Hill, NJ 07803
973-361-5796