[TechAssist] Re: Coomodore Monitor Model 1802.

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 11:42:12 -0400

solder cracks? You said freezing does nothing, what does heating do?

Doug Keller
Wis-Kel Electronics
101 Freeland Ave.
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tech-assist.org
"Learn from the mistakes of others, because you
won't live long enough to make them all yourself"