[TechAssist] Re: Cooling fan note.

  • From: "Webster TV" <webstertv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 13:04:57 -0500

Jim,

I totally agree with you, their just prolonging the problem and not taking
care of the problem! By the way Iv'e also had the horiz. driver
transformer(#215541) and cap C4306(#188594) cause overheating of the HOT.
I've also got written down in my tips that C4709(47m-50v) can also cause
overheating. I'm going to add your three suggestions to my list of causes!

                                   Dan Webster
                                   Webster's TV
                                   Shullsburg, Wi.