[TechAssist] Re: Computor problem

  • From: Bil Green <tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Gary McCartney <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 21:24:11 -0700

Hi Gary,

He didn't tell us what the real problem is. Most of the time
(with 2000/XP especially) it's the OS that's corrupt (not the
drive) and simply setting the registry back will fix most
problems (after a virus, and spyware check of course).

Bil

PC 1000
M-Pulse 5000 magnetic pulse generator
http://magpulser.com