[TechAssist] Re: Computor problem

  • From: Ben Daniels <bens74820@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 09:25:02 -0700 (PDT)

Update: Sorry I didn't say I was using XP just forgot.
I think my best bet is to format my c-drive and re-do
it I have 2 20gig drives so I have moved some of my
programs to my e-drive to save and if I can get my c
drive back up to speed maybe I will be ok. What
happened was my drive slowed so much with 18 gig of
stuff with alot of junk that I thought I could get by
not formatting but guess not I have tryed restore and
cleans with no luck the only thing that has happened
is it got worse. Whats a good format disk besides XP?
Thanks Guys

Ben Daniels
Ben's TV
Ada, Ok.