[TechAssist] Re: Computer program question.

  • From: "Ty" <ty1k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 08:04:32 -0800

Reason I have asked this question is that I want to experiment with these
programs.
Have you seen some of the new manuals published by Sony?
These are monster manuals but in size they are small. I want to find out how
they do that.
I have found that I can combine schematic sections with Adobe Photoshop
Elements.
What I am doing now is to clean up the sheets, that is to remove all the
noise in them.
It seams that the less noise in the drawing, the smaller the compressed JPG
file.
You get the idea.
Any way, I am just being nosy as to how Sony does it.

Ty

Tiberius Kraemer
BLUE STAR ELECTRONICS
3312 Silverton Rd. NE