[TechAssist] Re: Computer program question.

  • From: Jim Myers <jr.myers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 09:39:18 -0500

Just for the sake of knowing, I just zipped a folder containing a
service manual consisting of six PDF files totaling over 12MB using
Winzip, the resulting zip file is 1.5MB. That's the only way I know to
make a large PDF file small for storage or for upload/download. I think
from now on whenever I upload a manual to the members area I'll zip it
first, anyone can unzip it.
Since 1972
Jim Myers
Telrad Electronics