[TechAssist] Re: Cleaning Coke from chassis ?

  • From: "C&W Electronics" <c_w_electronics@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 20:23:52 -0600

Surprised that you haven't ran into this before, as it is very common.

I use hot water in a spray bottle and brush with an old tooth brush. Tilt
the chassis down so that the water doesn't run under any coils or the high
voltage circuit.

Allow plenty of drying time. Compressed air helps remove the excess water.

Good luck,
Paul W
C&W Electronics
Azle Texas