[TechAssist] Re: CTC-203AX Int audio, cuts out

  • From: "C&W Electronics" <c_w_electronics@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 14:11:57 -0500

Keith, That is the nature of this "beast". The sound will return, if the set
is unplugged for a while. So by the time it gets to your shop, it is
"cured".

From what I understand, Thomson has not been able to find the exact cause or
cure for this problem.

Paul W
C&W Electronics
Azle Texas

From: "Keith Trumbla" <ktrumbla@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TechAssist] CTC-203AX Int audio, cuts out
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 18:21:25 +0000

RCA CTC-203AX  Customer says sound will cut out while watching. Each time he
brings it in to my shop its ok. Chassis is solid when "hammered" , tuner ok
too. EEPROM ?
TIA

Keith Trumbla
O/O B.E.M Electronics Inc. Est.1954
839 Ellice ave.
Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada  R3G 0C3
Ph.(204)775-2875 Fax(204) 774-9192
www.bemelectronics.com

Get faster connections -- switch to MSN Internet Access!