[TechAssist] Re: CTC179CM

  • From: "Mouton's Electronics" <moutons@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 11:12:16 -0600

No, unfortunately there is no number for the eeprom by itself. However, all
you have to do is go into the service menu and copy all of the numbers down
for the tuning alignment. A discription is below:

Press and hold menu then press power then volume up
A display will appear showing:  P   0    00       V00
At this point use the volume up and go to V78 then press channel up
You should now have P  2   01    V?? . Write down the number of the "V"
value from P 2   01  thru  P2  59 from the old eeprom and put them in the
new eeprom. this will clear up the channel with the new eeprom.

There is nothing wrong with the new eeprom, it just needs the tuner
alignment settings.

Hope this helps

Jason Mouton
Mouton's Electronics