[TechAssist] Re: CTC179CM

  • From: Excel1819@xxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 12:08:12 EST

Hey Ed!

That is the only thing we can get, the kit 212119.  I guess it helps their
micro sales.

Sincerely,

Jason Martin

Excel Distributing Inc.                      " The Best RCA / GE Parts
1819 Mentor Ave.                                  Distributor In The World "
Cincinnati, Ohio 45212

513-531-3989   800-733-3329 phone
513-531-4115   800-735-8007 fax

Excel1819@xxxxxx

www.ExcelDistributingInc.com

<A HREF="http://www.exceldistributinginc.com";>www.ExcelDistributingInc.com</A>

I ordered a Kit with this set that included the Micro and the eprom, for no
sound.
When kit was replaced, now all channels are snowy, but my sound is back. If
I put the old eprom back in, set is not snowy. I suspect I have a bad eprom.
These are RCA parts.
Would someone have the RCA part number for the eprom only.

Thanks..

-Ed-
Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics