[TechAssist] Re: CTC169PK FIXED!

  • From: "Lindsey Altman" <athomeservice@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 20:33:55 -0400

Hi All,

     Final fix was replace the width module for the bowed in on the sides.
I always do C4401, C4402 for reliability. I replaced C4102, C4104, and
U4101 for the no B+ symptom. I also replaced the HV block for no startup.
     I'll save the width module for a rainy day for times sake. After I
finished that P46721LVLG2, and since I was on a roll. I repaired a P60812BL
/ PTK195AC2 by changing U19700, C19702, and C19707 on the auxiliary power
supply for poor regulation. Slightly bowed on sides and draws on bright
scenes.

                                                HTH,
                                                  Lindsey

Lindsey Altman