[TechAssist] Re: CT-32G11U fun problem

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 21:09:05 +0000

I had a '96 model 32" panasonic that did the same thing soddered the board
eventually I replaced the regulator STK730-xxx and it stayed working in all
modes, I have seen bad horz drive transformer connections do it too. but the
regualtor replcament was a strange one for me. Some one came in and gave me
the TV so I fixed it after a lot of head scraching and a wild guess and gave
it to my brother as a house warming present it is still working.

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

From: "Hivolts" <hivolts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [TechAssist] CT-32G11U fun problem
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 00:51:08 -0500

Hi Guys
This set is driving me nuts.with the back on it will run 15 mins and then
shut off or about the same time.but with the back off it will run all day.I
check the caps and looked for bad solder joints but found nothing.I don't
think it is heat related.but can find nothing else
TIA
chuck
Staples T V

Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here: