[TechAssist] Re: CT-32G11U fun problem

  • From: "Ed Gaidies" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 01:02:11 -0500

Run it on the Variac..fluctuate line voltage//sounds like a Regulator
problem.
I have a set in the shop that I have sold 3 times, now use as a VCR monitor
to test run VCR's. Has never shut down on me, since my shop line voltage is
regulated to 115 V. If I put my Variac to 120....shut down. This is a
Citizen  14"..which doesn't apply to yours.
But it's a possibility.

-Ed-
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada
"If Apple and Microsoft can talk...why can't the rest of the World?"

teltek2@xxxxxxxxxxxx