[TechAssist] Re: CRT disposal

  • From: "Satguy" <satguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 21:56:04 -0600

One thing I do know is that the crt rebuilders around the country are really
in need of the A68A**** series picture tubs. Some of the one's I have had
they want and they will send out a box to ship them in and also pay you
something for them or give you credit towards any rebuilt you might need.

Shaun
Advanced Electronics
Fort Morgan, CO 80701
(970) 867-3124