[TechAssist] Re: Boards Remanufacturing Companies like PTS

  • From: <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 23:09:34 -0500

I tell you..Tritronics has got to be the only distributor that goes above and
beyond...no wonder they win
so many awards.
There is no other distributor that has a web site even close to TT's.
I consider each one of the vice president's..including Kevin...as a friend in
the service..you ask they
listed...
Sure, this may sound like a commercial of sorts, but heck...I don't care, we
are here to help each other..
I just cringe when someone asks for part numbers and I find it on Tritronics
site...
Who doesn't know about their site, their customer service or their
reliability...
(And NO, I am not on their pay roll..)

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR