[TechAssist] Re: Best Brand to Buy ?

  • From: "LeRoy Westlund" <llw@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 10:12:01 -0700

I think the best answer is to promote the sets that you know you can get
best support from the manufacturers. Around here, it is easier to get parts
for TCE related chassis, like RCA, & GE.

I tell them to shop for most well known brands, and try to stay away from
the cheapest sets at Wal-Fart. Buy from a more reputable dealer, and try not
to buy an extended warranty,...cause that's usually a rip-off. I say that
mostly, because I don't like to be involved with TPAs, when the unit is out
of original factory warranty. That would increase my bottom line, on C.O.D.
repairs somewhere down the road.

Regards,
LLW

LeRoy Westlund
Westlund TV & Electronics
97 North Main                             " I forgot,..to remember,..
Centerfield, UT 84622-0087           to forget "
Ph./Fax  435-528-3822
mailto:LLW@xxxxxxxxxx