[TechAssist] Re: Best Brand to Buy ?

  • From: Ed Gaidies <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 11:39:52 -0500

You will get different answers...Basically...it depend what you are looking
for.

VCR's....Sony is no better then Acme these days..Same quality. Only
difference...you'll get parts for Sony (hopefully) and maybe Acme you won't.

Either way...neither one will be worth troubleshooting for anything but
Minor repairs.

Some may disagree...but we did this before...no black and white answer. I
tell my customers....shop "Price" we all know Sony/JVC/Toshiba/etc. Is not
today..what it was 10 years ago. Basically//these days....the Manufacturer
that gives the best Technical and Customer support is tops with me.

Never had much good to say about Hitachi...till they started to support the
independent Servicer.

-Ed-
Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics