[TechAssist] Re: Backup Question,making copy of e-mail folders to cd

  • From: Gary McCartney <number63@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 13:56:31 -0500

If you use Netscape, all your personal mail information is stored in the
Netscape "users" directory. Simple, just one directory with everything
in it, and placed anywhere you want it on your hard drive when you
install Netscape 4.xx (default is in C:\program fles\netscape I believe,
but I put mine on drive D so if drive C ever crashes, I don't lose any
of my saved mail info). No need to hunt or get extra programs to help
out.

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
7134 Fife Rd, RR 7