[TechAssist] Re: BUSH 2568NTX fault

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 07:44:49 -0500

I'm not 100%  sure on this, but it almost sounds like a shorted winding in
the vert yoke. Left side of raster is taller, right side is smaller, flat
bright white line right thru the center and new vertical output
replaced.....or is it a new output? Nope, it's not. Can you cross the part?
Maybe get a pinout on the cross? check for 1 or 2 supply voltages first, 27v
and maybe a 10v supply. One of the pins will have a sync pulse at the
vertical rate. You can probably disconnect the yoke and scope the output for
a 20-30v signal.

Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services