[TechAssist] Re: Magnavox Proj TV, convergence problem

  • From: "Damon" <DAMON101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 07:56:49 -0500

You may want to ESR the caps on this while you're waiting for the service
manual. Also I'm curious if you had certain control adjusts that don't work
well, there may be an open resistor to a specific control adjust (ie skew,
lin, trapezoid). Yes that is a tedious find.....
Damon Brunger
damon101@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telrad Electronic Services
Ft Wayne, IN 46815