[TechAssist] Re: (Archive Copy) Re: Zenith A50M91W9

  • From: "info" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 21:24:46 -0600

Well, posibly touch a connector to ground.... and now the B+ is low, about
67 Volts....but power on and sound is high, the video is reduced like a
regulator bad. They have 2 mosfet to reg 115 v and other voltages. I check a
lot of protection and fuses and all is ok, really  have my head confuss.
Ruben