[TechAssist] Re: Apple Mutiple Scan 20 Display

  • From: "Bob@Bobs tv" <woodman1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 16:19:40 -0400

Ed,
    I have a 17" Apple and i love it, customer did not want to repair it..
It took like half hour to come on. I went to work on something else thinking
it was off.. and it came on.  After inspecting the bottom board.. Found cold
soldered connection on one of the small TO18 transistors. {center of board}
Repaired and have been using at home two years.. Mine is a Sony... you
probably will need to get special connector for regular computer..
Bob,

Bobs TV   Worcester, ma

woodman1@xxxxxxxx

Main  508-853-1482