[TechAssist] Apple Mutiple Scan 20 Display

  • From: "teltek3" <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2003 14:53:44 -0400

Just a stab in the Dark..guys. For some of you that might be doing Monitors.
I have this 20" Monitor given to me, and if there wasn't too much wrong with
it was going to use it for Personal Use. This monitor will start up, HV
tries to come up, but after reaching about 2 or 3 KV, will shut down and
light (Yello) just flashes. This monitor has a seperate Regulator board, and
I have changed a few of the Caps already. Does anyone have anything at all
on these Monitors, or any idea where to get some Service Info or hints. I
checked on Euras, the European web site and they show some info, but I'm not
subscribed.
Apparently this is suppose to be a good monitor that they use for Graphic
Design and CAD programs. Requires a Special Video Card, but will take it one
step at a time.
BTW..this also shows as Family Number M1823, which I presume is the chassis
number.
    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

-Ed-

Tel-Tek Electronics