[TechAssist] Re: Akai PTV PTH 5498, Need parts help

  • From: Cruz M Reyes <reyes9159@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 11:13:16 -0700 (PDT)

Hi just contac them about the zero stock and they tell
you when is going to be aviable on stock about the
2sc3997 i use that transistor for this sets replacing
the 2sc5446 and j6920 cause you know is very expensive
all those transistors 2sc 3997 is just less then 5
bucks and works great but get the sanyo one if not you
are going to have problems  I find this place looking
for this same parts and everything was in stock but
now all is gone I din't order from this place before
cause you know it take long time the shipping and I
used to need the parts at the moment but if we need
the parts are popular we have to buy them to have in
stock and is a good price to get some in stock just
try and let me know good luck: Manuel