[TechAssist] Re: AKAI Multisystem DP67TXV

  • From: "leon abbey" <lja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 08:52:37 -0800

Sorry Kevin,

My reply is a stupid question but, is your tv a multisystem also?
The output you are describing sounds like an NTSC set (been there,
done that.) In addition to rolling is the picture heavy on the
snow?
As an aside, an NTSC vcr will correctly record a PAL signal and
will correctly play it back on a PAL TV, found this out while
stationed in Berlin.

Leon
Deluxe Business Machines, Co
Pine City, NY 14871-9626