[TechAssist] A Window XP Question

  • From: Ed Gaidies <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 19:35:37 -0400

Does anyone know how to get rid of the Log-On Screen when system boots.
Asks me for a Password each time I boot. I unchecked Client for Window
Log On...but continues to ask me, on boot up.
Also...I have to manually click to log on to the Internet...I think
there is a way to set up the computer, to automatically connect to your
ISP at boot up, or at least when you click Internet Explorer.or Outlook
Express. My wife and I are both using XP Home...and somehow I set hers
up to do this. Might have been fear of failing....;-)

Thanks.

-Ed-

Classifieds! Buy or Sell!
http://sell.tech-assist.org