[TechAssist] Re: A Window XP Question

  • From: "George" <grndmstrg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2003 15:04:01 -0700

Ed,
Not sure but look in the control panel and click on the passwords icon then
remove it. If you just installed windows you would have been prompt to enter
a password, do nothing just press enter and continue and you will never see
it again. Reinstalling will not work unless it is a clean install. When
installed without password as in my computer no password icon is present in
the control panel, only when a password is used.

George
Afana Electronics
Moreno Valley, CA