[TechAssist] Re: 3rd & Final Post Need a Copy of a SchematicPioneer Model DEH P47DH CAR DECK

  • From: Albert Walfield <albertwalfield@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 15:44:41 -0300

Tom shorted Q565 E-C and got 9 volt on pin 14 of CN651.Checked voltage on
pin 13 & 14 with faceplate removed there still no voltage on those pins.

Is there any voltages on pin 20 of IC 601 and Q657
that can be checked?
What are the pioneer part # for Q657 transistor & IC601 so I can get a price
from Argo Electronics on parts needed to give costumer an estimate .

thanks
Albert Walfield

Albert Walfield's Electronics
RR#3