[TechAssist] Re: 3rd & Final Post Need a Copy of a Schematic PioneerModel DEH P47DH CAR DECK

  • From: Thomas Sherman <bayside.electronics@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 09:52:12 -0300

Albert, do you have B+ on the backup line? That's the yellow wire on the
harness. This supplies B+ to the illumination power supply, back light
power supply and the regulator circuit for the CD mechanism. Check for
12-14 volts on Q653 emitter and also on the collector, also on Q656
emitter and collector,  and on Q991 collector. The emitter of Q991
should be approx. 8.7 volts. Q656 supplies the back light through pin 13
of the front panel connector, Q656 supplies illumination through  R675
to pin 14 of the connector at 9.1 volts, Q991 supplies 8.7 volts from
the emitter to pin 1 of CN681 to the CD mech.
Tom @ Bayside Electronics, Digby, NS

Albert Walfield wrote:

>Dead
>
>12 & 5 volts supplies on board. No clock,
>lights, display of any kind & cd player also dead will not spin or load or
>eject cd has on already in it when it went dead .
>Checked board for cold solder joints and for faulty componenets checked  but
>I am at a disadvantage as I do not have a schematic for this model to take
>voltages in the circuits.
>.
>Any help would be appreciated
>
>thanks
>Albert Walfield
>
>Albert Walfield's Electronics
>RR#3
>Bridgewater
>Nova Scotia
>CANADA
>B4V 2W2
>Fax# 902 543-9831

>The Tech Address Book:
>http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/contact.html
>Add a Repair Tip Here, or Change/Remove your Email Address:
>http://www.tech-assist.org/secure/tip/main.html
>Lost Password:
>http://www.tech-assist.org  and select "Lost your Login Info?".
>Email Archives: